New Year, New Plans, New Cast Ons
Posted on January 17 2018
So this list of nine new projects took me a lot longer to put together than I thought it would. It is more of a dream list because lets face it, there is very little knitting time in my life at the moment and I am not too sure if that will change. There is also a huge pile of wips that have to be finished up but more on that in another post.
Here are my dream knits for this year; so excited about this guys:
- Weekender Pullover by Andrea Mowry Yarn Choice: RSBSY Superwash Worsted in Cabernet
- Surprise Party Shawl by Helen Stewart; Yarn Choice: RSBSY Cashmerino Sock in Sangria & Sock Drawer Mystery Set
- Jodi by Joji Locatelli (fingering weight version); Yarn Choice: RSBSY Winter Club Collection
- Rhilea Cardigan by Suvi Simola; Yarn Choice: RSBSY MCN Sport in Aden
- Jarvis by Kate Atherley; Yarn Choice: RSBSY Comfort Sock in Marina
- Hollows by Melody Hoffmann; Yarn Choice: RSBSY Singleton in Green Tea
- Hansel by Gudrun Johnston; Yarn Choice: RSBSY Comfort Sock, MC Natural, CCs to be determined
- Arlo by Michele Wang; Yarn Choice: RSBSY Superwash Worsted in Grape Jelly
- Amalia by Verena Cohrs; Yarn Choice: RSBSY Comfort Sock in Dark Teal
So yes the list is pretty hefty and full of some big projects. I will try my best to work my way through it and post about my progress along with some helpful hints and tutorials along the way.
What are your #makenine2018 goals? We would love to hear from you and of course tag us, #redsockbluesockyarn, on your progress if using RSBSY!