My Cart


Sweater Pre-Orders

Hello Everyone! I just wanted to let you know that due to COVID-19 and the current situation here in Ontario I have decided to postpone the launch of our 2nd Quarter sweater pre-orders. I am not comfortable accepting your money when I am not sure if I will be able to get the yarn from our mill in time. Once I am sure the mill is back up and running I will send out a newsletter letting you all know that the pre-orders are open. 
If you have ordered the 1st Quarter, do not worry. I was able to count up all the orders yesterday and get my order in before the province announced our 'State of Emergency' status. 
I hope you are all staying safe and healthy. Enjoy this extra time with your family if you are able and put those needles to work. I know I am.
Love you all, Ashley